Our School Improvement Intentions for 2020-2021
Quality of Education
- Close the identified gaps in learning in all core subjects (due to pandemic) for all identified pupils and groups including SEN & PP
- Accelerate progress in writing across all year groups with an uplift of 20% of pupils working at ARE from baseline assessment.
- Refine and embed our curriculum to reflect the new Ofsted EIF, developing and clearly communicating our curriculum intent, implementation and impact (carried over from 2019-20)
Leadership and Management
- Develop and continually improving teachers’ subject knowledge to enhance the teaching of the curriculum and ensure consistency of teaching and learning across the school.
- Staff wellbeing and workload is recognised by SLT and Governors as a high priority and is built into school culture, practises & policies. Including a robust risk assessment that is continually reviewed and updated.
Personal Develop & Behaviour and Attitudes
- Re-integrate children back into school following closure, ensuring their wellbeing and safety is a high priority.
- Following closure, re-instate high expectations for pupil’s behaviour and attitudes to learning with a positive and respectful culture.