Health & Wellbeing
This range of websites provides further advice for parents and carers on mental health and wellbeing:
- Young Minds: Here parents and carers can access a range of advice from an A-Z guide to support, parents survival guide, starting a conversation with your child and more.
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust: this website provides resources on young people's mental health for parents and professionals, including advice on creating a wellbeing Action Plan.
- Anna Freud Centre: this page provides advice for parents and carers on how to talk about mental health with primary age children.
- MindEd for families: lots of tips, information and advice on how to support children's mental Health.
- Health for Kids Grownups: provides support for parents and carers on healthy minds, healthy bodies, health issues and support services.
The above are links to external websites. We have no control over the content of these sites.